Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How un-Christian

There are many things that have brought me down, down into the depths of despair as of late: new cavities, economic strife, blotchy skin . . . the list goes on. But most of all it is the downfall of one formerly-normal A-lister. You know who I'm talking about:


Remember when he was in Newsies forever ago and was still hot even though he was barely legal? Those were the good ole' days. And, as you probably have heard, they are gone like the wind. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt over his mom/sister/assault fiasco - after all, women can be nuts. But the latest outrage has taken things too far. Christian, it's time you and I went our separate ways. It was fun, and you have a hot bod, but the temper tantrums ruined many a fine piece of furniture in my house. And as proof that I am serious, I am going to sport this new shirt out in public:


I think it might be beneficial for you to speak to a professional about anger management CB. And remember, playing Batman and the Terminator doesn't transfer their abilities to you, because they're FAKE. Maybe it's time to channel a bit more Jack Kelly into your life. And take some time each day to sing some Sante Fe - I know it always helps me.

4 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Send me a shirt too. but really do we have to part ways with him? gosh he is hot.

Amber Marie said...

oh and he played Laurie in little women. that is one reason it is my favorite movie ever. and that there are lots of sisters. and they cuddle in bed with 10 kittens while braiding eachother's hair...i need therapy too apparently.

The Smith Family said...

It IS a shame. He's still hot though. I'll have to let him go so I can gear up for one of my other obsession's arrivals here in Omaha. George Clooney will be shooting a movie here and I plan to stalk him for his entire presence in my midst. Yes, with Spencer in hand. And yes, I know he's 'old' but some old guys are just hot. Deal.

Laquina said...

I hope today is truth day because the anger doesn't so much turn me off as on. I'm not sure, but I think this started with Johnny O my karate teacher. When he yelled at us I just liked him more.

You fair-weather CB fans can turn away from him but I will stay steadfast. Because everyone knows there is a moment in every rehab scenario that involves a huge emotional break down and I will be there when that happens to coddle his half-naked body. And then take a picture with my camera phone and sell it for millions.