Thursday, June 19, 2008

We've only just begun

Transitioning to:

  • New job where boss talks to me like I am an idiot.
  • Very UN-feg-sui desk that Ms. Maternity-leave left for me.
  • New ward where there are real winners. Example: Permafry (the man who's brain is fried from years of hard-core drugs), God's Gift (who I agreed to go out with until I remembered I don't date guys with fan clubs), Creepy Stalker (actually there are two!), Slave driver (read: mom), and Mean Girls.

Why did I move back again?

4 comments:

Amber Marie said...

That is what I was going to ask YOU when I see you in a month.

The thing I can vouch for is dating the guy with the fan club- definitely not a good idea. Use the old "i'm washing my hair" excuse. Gets'em every time.

Marge Bjork said...

it could be worse. Permafry could actually have a perm.

Miriam Herm said...

i thought you were working at the office now! where are you working with such an awful boss?

tara said...

Bird, I am working at the office now. Unfortunately, I am DJP's secretary. Need I say more?