Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Workers of the World Unite!

I realized that there is a void in my life. I am 24 (tomorrow), I am almost a college grad, and even though I don’t have a career I do have a job. I really want for nothing in my life. But something has been missing… A nom de guerre! I do not have one. More worrisome yet is that I haven’t needed one. I am obviously doing something wrong in my life. I am trying to decide if I need to choose the name or start the revolution first. I have been told that I should start a revolution, and since I have nothing else going on I might as well. If you are interested in overthrow, let me know and I will contact you.

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

I'm always up for a revolution. I'm really bad at getting behind a cause though so I've been picking anarchy and pangea lately.

-emma