Monday, April 21, 2008

Name of the Game - TMI

I have been cornered and tagged by Alyssa, and I know there are “rules” and whatever when you get tagged, but forget that! This is America and I will answer what I want to. Here are the responses I want to give to the questions that weren’t actually asked of me.


I really enjoy: Pro-Semites, 4th of July, the Would You Rather game, and this movie:


I absolutely love: my new blue Calvin Klein dress and off-white Steve Madden heels, both of which friends gave me for my birthday. I also love cheese and free refills.


Goals: To find a career (boring), finish writing my book, become better at French braiding, leave the country before the year is over.


Guilty pleasure: Chick lit - don’t judge me!, B movies, chewy sour watermelon candy, shows on the Loch Ness monster.


What I’m listening to right now: Two Way Monologue by Sondre Lerche.


Can't Resist: Good-smelling men, Irish/Scottish accents, all things chocolate, wit mixed with some sass.


Drink of choice: Vodka straight up. Or Diet Pepsi.

What makes me angry: Wind, communism, when my roommates eat my food.


Dream job: Work in an American embassy in Greece or the British parliament where they give me lots of time off to travel.


Day dream about: Being a stow away on a ship, having a secret forbidden love affair, what I would say if I were captured by Islamo-Nazi terrorists and had to speak in their video before they executed me, being like Peter Pan where I never have to grow up and get married and have kids.


What I wish I could do more often: Shoot guns, have BBQs and eat ice cream cones outside.


What I will do today: Go home and make that microwaveable (?? But really) chocolate “gourmet” fudge mix that they gave me at work attached to a thank you card.

3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Tara, I was laughing so much at your answers cause it reminded me that we must be related. I totally agree with most of your answers- especially the one about wondering what you would say if you were taken hostage? haha so random. must be malan genes.

Laquina said...

Picking up shooting would definitely provide the opportunity for more bbqs provided you put down the terrorist targets and hit the big game.

Wow, you did have a really good birthday so up yours. Don't take that the wrong way. Its obvious how I really feel from my gift to you.

But none the less, up yours. It snowed on my birthday.

Alyssa & Bruce said...

I like your version better... why didn't I think of t that?