Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hollywood, Ho!

Ah, the school play. It's that time of year - FINALLY. Were you ever in one? I wasn't, and let me tell you, I feel gypped. My ex-roommates always had stories about elementary school play drama, and I listened with envy. To my everlasting satisfaction though I got to live vicariously through my sister's production, themed "California Dreamin.'" I won't post all the pictures, because who really cares. But I do feel the need to direct your attention to the following:

(NOTE: I have not yet made a foray into photography, so please excuse the shotty camera work)



I know it's blurry, but check out the girl who is PREGNANT carting a stroller with a baby dragging along BY THE NECK in the back. Somehow I found this fitting, considering the theme. I believe this number was taking place in Santa Monica, hence the "Will Sing for Food" sign and assorted freaks and geeks costumes prancing about. And I'm pretty sure I've seen some prego kids on 3rd Street, so good job portraying reality School Play.

Also for your bemusement:



Cats.

??

Your guess is as good as mine.

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

Oh nifty, combine sex ed with drama.