Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good thing there is complimentary Listerine in there...

By a show of hands, how many of you actually bring a toothbrush, toothpaste, and FLOSS with you everyday to work? I didn't think so. I am aware that I am the most boring human alive right now, but I swear the women's bathroom is just the gathering place of the oddest specimens of humanity in the building.

I first noticed the teeth-brushing a few weeks ago. And now I am noticing it on a daily basis. AND it is not limited to one woman. Oh no - there are definitely two. Two women who bring full-on hygiene kits with them into the womens wc. If brushing ones teeth were an Olympic sport, they would have a battle to the death for gold between the two of them.

Toothbrusher #2 I would give more points to, because she has one of those electric brushes as big as your forearm. And she really goes at it. Then again, Toothbrusher #1 is good at being regular. I'm talking everyday at 2pm. Trust me, I would know.

I never really thought of myself as a gross girl. I brush my hair and drink lots of water and wash my hands. But I feel kinda foul compared to them. I think I will start joining them in a group flossing session everyday after lunch. No snaggle-tooth for me.

4 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

ummmm I'm one of those people that takes a toothbrush, toothpaste, and deoderant everywhere.
And I got made fun of in high school. But I won't stop.

Amber Marie said...

wow, you do use the bathroom a lot.

Laquina said...

So try taking one of your regular everyday grooming habits to work also. How about bringing your PedEgg into the bathroom at 2 and filing down your heels? Hey, if you can't beat 'em, join em.

Miriam Herm said...

i think you get points for actually looking at the people in the public restroom. i avoid all eye contact. and all other kinds of contact.