Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 28, 1959

The Twins: Aunt Tamy (left), Mom (right)

And you wonder where I get it from.


Happy Happiest of birthdays, dear mum and aunty T! No one would ever guess that you're FIFTY. And now everyone knows!

But really, Deby, you are kind and supportive and hard-working and funny with a contagious laugh, and you're a minimalist guilt-tripper, which I appreciate. And now I am inspired to write a haiku:

smell of warm cookies
and Christmas decorations
i think of you truly


Enjoy the BIG 5-0!

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

really, 50? Hm I thought she was closer to 35....I guess that isn't possible with a daughter 10 yrs younger than that.

What a hoot! ;)

O'Reilly #5 said...

my mom says that she wants a Haiku too. hahaha and she was mad when she saw the picture because she thinks Deby doesnt look ugly enough.