Friday, October 17, 2008

Public Service Announcement

Do you know what today is? Are you having trouble remembering? Probably you're not THAT good of a friend since you can't remember, but I'll tell you and then you can pretend that you knew it all along. . .


Today is my half-birthday, how nice of you to ask! I will be accepting packages and cake at any time you care to send it or drop it by. Thanks for the kind wishes. And in case you were wondering, the etiquette for half-birthdays requires WHOLE presents.


See you at my surprise half-birthday party tonight!


5 comments:

Amber Marie said...

No, thank you for the invitation. NOT.

Marge Bjork said...

happy-happy half birthday

Brent and Mette Griffith said...

I guess I'll say happy half even though Im just writing this so you can find my oh so exciting blog! But now in all seriousness...
HAPPY HALF BDAY TARADISE!

leean robinson said...

Okay, so don't freak out that your aunt is reading your blog. Amber mentioned your blog on her blog and so I thought if I could get in I would check your blog out. Well, I've been sitting here for 30 min reading and laughing. This is better than TV. I now know where to go to get a laugh and some real entertainment. Thanks. I need to go, the troups are waking up. Love you lots and keep up the writing. And sorry you have to live in a shoebox but at least you are crammed in there with some great people!

Shakirra said...

Happy belated 1/2 birthday Tara! Very cute cake, by the way. I must agree that your blog is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!
I miss you lady. I'm sorry I missed you in May and July when I was there. Hope all is well. Drop me a line and let me in on your super awesome life! I really do miss you, Tara.
Love to you!