Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i'm putting this on my fridge

Have I ever told you the story about Bird and I? Probably. I tell lots of people. But I'm not going to now. Suffice it to say that it was love (Platonic, obviously) at first sight. Not only did we share love of all things book-ish, world-event-ish and all things ridiculous, we also shared a love of the Robinson family. She is one of the few humans that I feel inferior to in this world. And I was so lucky as to receive this award from her:

Yay! And in keeping with tradition, I pass this coveted award to THE REPLACEMENT FRIENDS since I almost wet myself every time I read one of their posts. Plus, they are super good looking.

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Bird and Tara, blah, blah, blah. It's all I've heard about for the past 3 years. For goodness sakes will you two just be neighbors!

Stephen said...

On behalf of the replacement friends, I accept and hang this prestigious award on my refrigerator. Tara, I miss your themed parties.