Wednesday, March 12, 2008

To Feign Surprise

To date, I have not yet accomplished a single New Year’s resolution. Not like this comes as a surprise… even though I only made one. But THIS for me is an accomplishment. Yes I am aware that everyone is blogging these days. Yes I am aware that it is easy. You may well wonder why I have held out so long. And the answer is always the same: pride. Pure and simple and sinful pride. Just like the day I decided to give in and join Facebook. Feelings of curiosity and the desire to write nasty things on people walls overcame my shame at being defeated by big-brother Web.


But now I am here and ready to join my fellow earthlings in this cyberspace phenomenon! I will write! I will offend! I will bore! And I will NOT apologize!


To the world: You are welcome.

4 comments:

Alyssa & Bruce said...

Yeah! We are so excited you have joined. You know I have stalked and stalked your comments and FINALLY I clicked on the link which landed me here. I wish we lived closer. I miss your humor.

Mike Lau said...

Thank You!

Wood Family said...

Hey Tara!
I am so excited you have a blog! You are so hilarious and I am already looking forward to reading your future posts! I hope you are still doing great! If interested in looking at jobs here in Arizona, let me know, I would love having you around!
~Shal

Alyssa & Bruce said...

See, I'm not the only one who has been stalking you! You're on my blog under none other than "balls." Yep. You're welcome.