Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In which I make two major life decsions.

First.

I'm going to invest in a nice phone for the first time in my life. The few that I've had always range somewhere between Secondary Character On Some Teen Show Once Had One In Part Of An Episode and Owned Only By The Homeless.

The lucky new phone will be none other than the Droid Incredible for Verizon. Honestly, HTC is probably the best thing to ever happen to Verizon. So now I'll get to experience what it's like being able to access my email even when I don't have my computer, only a few hundred years behind everyone else. I'm slowly starting to catch up to the rest of America so WATCH OUT.

Two.

I think I'm going to start another blog where I review books. And if you just snorted some milk out of your nose, your eyes did not deceive you. I CAN read. I learned a year or two ago and just kind of ran with it. And since no one reads the same things at the same time as I do, or maybe it's because I "lack friends", and I always have things I want to say about something I read, particularly if I dislike it, I'm just gonna blog it.

Plus, I don't have cable. Or an imagination. Which is why I read things other people have thought of. That's what I do when I'm not updating this blog. Which is pretty much always.

Anyway. Details to follow shortly. Which is such a wonderfully ambiguous term.

5 comments:

Whits said...

YES. Are you on goodreads?

tara said...

Of course, and I'm coming to find you on it . . .

PS I'm so glad you liked Hunger Games. I think it's the only book in which I agree with everyone else about recommending across the board.

Amber Marie said...

woohoo! i'm all for another blog. and as for the phone. we may just be joining you in having a phone that gets email...what a novelty! welcome to 2010 tara and wilsons :)

Miriam Herm said...

I LOVE IT. i love your reviews on goodreads. plus, i love yoru taste. plus, i loved those last two books you brought me.

ugh, i need to go to lunch with again ALREADY. this is ridiculous.

leean robinson said...

I too would love to see what you are reading and your opinions of what you are reading. And my basic reason for having a phone w/o internet and email is because I am CHEAP! And probably also, because I don't have much of a life to need one?!