Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thank You, Uncle Sam

Dear US Military,

I love you.

You are powerful and awesome. You keep us safe and have noble ideals. I am fascinated by your culture. But I am even more fascinated by the straight-up manliness of your men. I was fortunate enough to attend a Navy SEAL graduation on Friday where I stared shamelessly at the biceps of those in their unbelievably attractive Navy whites. Stared and drooled. Did lots of those guys have blonde bimbos hanging on their sculpted arm? Yes. Did I care? No.

Do you know how long its been since I have been around that much testosterone? I live in Provo, so let's just say that i have been hormonally starving and that ceremony was the feast of my dreams. I would gladly attend any and all graduations of that nature. In fact, I think you should offer me a job in that field. I am willing to do anything, but I would prefer to do something like fittings and measurements. It is after all very important that their uniforms fit right.

I am willing to move to Coronado at the drop of a hat. I am also single, I like guns, watching men do push ups, and I love America. You can pass that on to any SEAL, Ranger or Green Beret. I am an equal opportunity dater... or at least I would be with that sample of masculinity.


I salute you,

Tara

4 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Alright Tara! I'm in....er, wait nevermind. I seriously might find a place to send this letter :) Wouldn't you be surprised.

Alyssa & Bruce said...

thats hilarious. i would leave it up to you, and you only to write a post about america, mens biceps, and wanting to have a piece all in the same post. love it!

Marge Bjork said...

Tara, you are OSM

O'Reilly #5 said...

ah.....that was a great day